Elaine is AV-rated and has been a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law under the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization since 1995.
Her practice areas are preparation of estate planning documents, trust administration, probate and conservatorships, with experience in Native American estate planning and probate, and gay and lesbian estate planning issues.
- Stanford University, B.A., 1967
- University of Colorado, M.P.A., 1977
- University of Denver, J.D., 1985
- Order of St. Ives, American Jurisprudence Awards,
- West Publ. Co. Awards, CJS Awards
- University of Denver College of Law Faculty Award
- Hill Walker, LLP, 1995 to present
- Best, Best & Krieger (Palm Springs, CA) Associate 1990-1993
- Holland & Hart (Denver, CO) Associate 1985-1989
- Admitted to California Bar 1990, Colorado 1986
- Desert, Colorado and California Bar Associations
- Founding President of Desert Alliance of Professional Women 1992-93
- Desert Estate Planning Council, President 1997-98